Last week, an arbitrator issued her recommendations. This week, the school board rejected it 9-0 but the teachers accepted — with reservations.
But school district officials say they are not sure if the school board will agree to those conditions.
- Analysis: Consequences Of A World Without Newspapers
- Annual Bike Ride Raises Funds To Preserve Land In Chester County
- Bala Cynwyd Library To Official Open Doors After Renovation
- Author Looks At Meaning Of Being Disabled, Strength Of Conviction
- Positively Philadelphia: A Brooklyn Flea Market Hops To Philadelphia