Philadelphia public and archdiocesan schools will be closed Friday, January 28th because many Philadelphia streets remain impassable.
Hatboro-Horsham School District superintendent Curtis Griffin says the decision to keep schools open — or not — during winter weather is more complex than one might perceive it to be.
Commuters around region are advised to allow extra time to get to work because of a winter storm that brought snow, ice and rain overnight.
Record rainfall flooded roads, stranded motorists and residents, prompted water rescues around the region and claimed the life of a woman in Collegeville.
- What's Cooking on 1060: Foraging For Food, Cupcake Milkshakes, and 'Chefs for PAWS'
- Movie Review: 'World War Z'
- Actor In Final Episode Of ‘Sopranos’ Stunned By Loss Of Friend Gandolfini
- Eyewitness News Speaks With Gov. Christie, Mrs. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...