Gov. Chris Christie is thanking President Obama for coming to New Jersey’s aid after Superstorm Sandy and remembering the 42,000 state residents still homeless since the Oct. 29 storm.
Senate President Steve Sweeney and Assembly Speaker Sheila Oliver said Friday they’ll introduce a bill that will spell out the exact responsibilities of the monitors.
Craft beer drinkers will soon be able to drink to charity while sending a message to the most hated “woman” on the East Coast: Sandy.
The House is headed for a vote on aid for Superstorm Sandy victims after House Speaker John Boehner mollified Republicans from New York and New Jersey upset with his decision to cancel action on the bill.
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Social Security Administration Releases Annual List Of Most Popular Baby Names
- Powerball Ticket Worth $1 Million Sold In Montgomery County
- Police Tracking Latest Clues in Disappearance of College Student From Montco
- Pennsylvania Woman Charged With Texting Before Fatal Crash