The confident aura the Golden State Warriors are giving off right now might be the only thing brighter than those yellow shirts every home fan is expected to be wearing again for Game 3 against the San Antonio Spurs on Friday night at ear-piercing Oracle Arena.
From the East Coast to the West Coast, recycling is a big issue for local governments.
Kevin Durant had 34 points and 14 rebounds while playing all of regulation for the first time all season, leading the Thunder past the Spurs 107-99 and into the NBA Finals.
Thabo Sefolosha set playoff career bests with 19 points and six steals, and the Thunder snapped San Antonio’s winning streak by beating the Spurs 102-82 in Game 3 on Thursday.
Parker had 34 points, Manu Ginobili added 20 points, and the Spurs stayed perfect in the playoffs with a 120-111 victory over the Thunder in Game 2 on Tuesday night.
Spurs coach Gregg Popovich’s caught-on-camera “I want some nasty!” command is likely coming soon to shirts and memes after they beat the Thunder 101-98 on Sunday.
Sixers a favorite over the Spurs for the first time in over a decade.
- Pot-Legalization Group Relocates Outside US Courthouse After 2 Arrests
- Philadelphia Orchestra Prepares For Trip To China, 40th Anniversary Tour
- Police: Suspect Dragged Employee With Vehicle While Fleeing After Robbery
- Philadelphia Hosts US Mayors For Discussion on Technology and Government
- Hurricane Forecast: Another Busy Atlantic Season
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta