Since the 16th century, tavern patrons have enjoyed sharing tapas, or small plates, with their drinking buddies. Philadelphia offers plenty of places to sample flavors and share food right now in the 21st century.
Stay warm and toasty while enjoying that crisp, fall air at the top five bars with heated patios.
Ask a group of people what the best part of Thanksgiving is and half are likely to say leftovers. Here, some of Philly’s brightest chefs offer their recipes and tips to make the most out of that turkey-day surplus.
Hadas reports on the new St. James restaurant, a King of Prussia beer festival, and the latest book from José Garces.
Walking around in the heat of summer could make one thirsty. Kyw’s John McDevitt reports on a popular center city walking tour that incorporates art and ale into its route.
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals
- Coast Guard Finds, Rescues Stranded Boater