Samme Givens scored 28 points to lead Drexel to a 65-63 win over Northern Iowa on Sunday in the second round of the NIT.
Samme Givens had his ninth double-double of the season and Drexel held off Kent State 73-66 on Friday night.
Samme Givens and Chris Fouch scored 17 points apiece as Drexel jumped out to an early lead and cruised to a 72-58 win over Northeastern on Saturday.
Samme Givens scored 19 points and grabbed 16 rebounds as Drexel defeated St. Francis (Pa.) 61-59 on Saturday.
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta