A caper flick with a narrative so arbitrary, scattered and disjointed, it’s like an intermittently entertaining prank is being played on the audience.
The director and his screenwritrers seem to share the misconception that raunch is automatically risible. It’s not.
With Harrison Ford and Daniel Craig headlining director Jon Favreau’s sci-fi oater, it’s as if Indiana Jones and James Bond had suddenly turned up for a gunfight. Y’know, “Indy and 007 at the OK Corral.”
The courage of its convictions is very much on display in this truth-is-stranger-than-fiction tale.
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Reveals Two Levels of Care By City
- New Jersey, Delaware Among States With Fewest Engaged Employees
- Health: Study Shows HPV Vaccine Effective At Reducing Cases Of Disease
- Easton School Board Eliminating 43 Positions, Including 19 Teachers
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...