Unless I become miraculously inspired, which isn’t likely, there seem to be only two institutions worth writing about up front this week: Penn State and the Eagles. Let’s begin at Mount Nittany.
Sam Ficken hit a 37-yard field goal in overtime, and Wisconsin’s Kyle French attempt from 45 yards went wide left to seal Penn State’s 24-21 win Saturday in an emotional season finale in Happy Valley.
Virginia’s Michael Rocco hit Jake McGee on a 6-yard touchdown pass with 1:28 to play Saturday, and Sam Ficken’s fourth missed field goal of the game — from 42 yards at the gun — preserved the Cavaliers’ 17-16 victory over Penn State.
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed By SEPTA Train Near Philmont Station
- Italian Artist's Mosaic Tile Pieces On Display At Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Sisters Ejected From King Of Prussia Mall Over Profane Cancer Hats
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure in Philadelphia Public Schools
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...