The Food and Drug Administration is detaining imports of cucumbers from a Mexican company after they were linked to salmonella illnesses in 18 states.
The “food police” have a new report on which meat is most likely to cause foodborne illness. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl has more.
Natura Pet Products is voluntarily expanding a recent recall of dry pet foods because of the possibility that these products may be contaminated with salmonella.
Natura Pet Products has issued a voluntarily recall of its dry pet food due to possible Salmonella contamination.
Wawa is voluntarily recalling certain products that could be contaminated with salmonella from tainted mangoes.
Taylor Farms New Jersey is recalling products that contain mangoes or that might have been processed on the same equipment as mangoes potentially tainted with salmonella.
Fourteen people in at least nine states have been sickened by salmonella after handling tainted dog food from a South Carolina plant that a few years ago produced food contaminated by toxic mold that killed dozens of dogs, federal officials said Friday.
J.M. Smucker Co. is recalling thousands of 16-ounce jars of its Smucker’s Natural Peanut Butter Chunky because of possible salmonella contamination.
Wegmans Food Markets is recalling 5,000 pounds of pine nuts sold in the bulk foods department of its stores in New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia, and Maryland between July 1 and Oct. 18, citing possible salmonella contamination.
The Pennsylvania Health Department says one person from Philadelphia has been hospitalized with salmonella as part of the national recall of contaminated ground turkey.
Meat giant Cargill is recalling 36 million pounds of ground turkey linked to a nationwide salmonella outbreak that has killed one person in California and sickened at least 76 others.
Penn bioethicist Art Caplan is criticizing the federal government for not informing the the public sooner about a salmonella outbreak apparently related to ground turkey.
The Centers For Disease Control and Prevention say that roughly 1 out of 6 Americans get sick from foodborne illness every year. That’s 48 million people.
Here’s a list of some recent recalls that hit consumers and stores alike right in the stomach.
by KYW’s Nan Talleno Iams and Eukanuba Dog and Cat Food, a Procter and Gamble Company, has recalled several of its veterinary and some specialized dry pet food as a precautionary measure because it has […]
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Exclusive: I-Team Uncovers What Prayer-Healing Family Told Police After Son’s Death
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta