The Philadelphia Eagles have selected Temple defensive back Jaiquawn Jarrett with the 54th overall pick in the NFL draft.
Another South Jersey town is turning to red light cameras to try and make a busy intersection safer – even though some studies suggest the cameras don’t actually cut down on accidents.
Temple University is bolstering its on and off-campus security.
Philadelphia’s managing director got an earful last night when he met with residents about a plan that could put Duck Boats in the Schuylkill.
Tonight we will move our clocks back one hour and it’s a time to put safety first, particularly when it comes to driving.
At Philadelphia International Airport on Friday morning, the jumbo jet was two and a half miles out on final approach. Another flight, American Airlines flight 1209 was on the ground, ready for takeoff, when air traffic controllers cleared the flight for departure.
Hear some X’s & O’s out of the Eagles new starting safety Nate Allen. Find out who Nate’s Godfather is, he has local ties. Hear about how Nate feels about the defense heading into week […]
Nate Allen, a safety from South Florida, was taken early in the 2nd round by the Birds. He joined Glen & Ray live at the Pro Shop on the final day of the draft. Click […]
- Former Philadelphia Cop, Once Hailed As Hero, Charged With Raping 2 Women
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker