The increased enforcement is part of the nationwide “Put the Brakes on Fatalities Day” campaign, which is designed to draw awareness to safe driving and keep the roads free of fatalities for a single day.
Halloween can be a great evening of fun but it is also a set up for true horror if not approached with caution.
- Powerball Ticket Worth $1 Million Sold In Montgomery County
- Police Tracking Latest Clues in Disappearance of College Student From Montco
- Pennsylvania Woman Charged With Texting Before Fatal Crash
- Budget Expert: Christie Revenues Off By Nearly $1B
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia