The body of 20-year-old Sabina O’Donnell was found near her Northern Liberties home in June 2010.
Faced with DNA evidence, surveillance video, and a confession from their client, the defense made two arguments, one challenging the conclusiveness of DNA evidence and the other claiming diminished mental capacity.
O’Donnell was raped and murdered in Northern Liberties in June 2010. Jury selection in this case begins Tuesday.
Eighteen-year-old defendant Donte Johnson was expected to plead guilty to this summer’s rape and murder of 20-year-old Sabina Rose O’Donnell. Instead, his new attorney requested a postponement.
The accused murderer of a young woman in Northern Liberties in the summer struck a deal with prosecutors on Thursday.
by KYW’s Mike DeNardo An 18-year-old North Philadelphia man tearfully waived his right to a preliminary hearing today, in connection with the June rape and murder of Northern Liberties waitress Sabina O’Donnell.
- American Cancer Society Chides New Jersey For Lack of Anti-Smoking Spending
- Chesco Company Says Its Anonymized Web Searches Gaining New Spotlight
- Blog: BJ's, Costco, Walmart - Services to Buy, Consider, or Skip
- Father, Son Acquitted Of Sex Trafficking After Prostitutes Testify On Their Behalf
- Technology Outage Leads To Delays At Philadelphia International Airport
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...