Investigators say a suspect who was looking for a $50,000 ransom murdered a baby girl and her grandmother in Montgomery County.
As the search continues for a missing 10-month-old girl in Montgomery County, Pa., prosecutors announced a $30,000 reward for her safe return and explained why they have been so tight-lipped when it comes to releasing information about the investigation and the murder of the little girl’s grandmother.
Police are continuing their intense manhunt for a baby who was abducted after her grandmother was murdered in Upper Merion Township Monday afternoon.
State police have issued an Amber Alert for a baby abducted during a homicide in Upper Merion Township Monday.
- In 2013 Pa. Primary, Most Action In The Cities
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals