First, try to make Paul Ryan look inexperienced and un-Presidential and, two, hold the Romney/Ryan ticket accountable for their ever changing policies and focus on Mitt Romney as someone that cannot be trusted.
Obama has many challenges to winning tonight’s debate, but having Mitt Romney as his opponent gives him a path to victory.
Paul Ryan has changed the Electoral College math. With the pick, Romney has chosen a path that writes off almost all of the country and focuses the election on the industrial Midwest.
After months of failing to find a way to gain ground in the presidential campaign, Mitt Romney has hit the reset button by picking Paul Ryan as his running mate, but once the dust has settled and the Conventions are over, it is hard to see how Romney will have changed the direction of the 2012 presidential campaign.
Romney wisely went with a safe and sure bet because Paul Ryan is a strong, conservative-approved candidate whose image is as clean as Romney’s.
- Pa. State Police Issue Amber Alert For Abducted Girl
- Gun Rights Advocates March To Protest Philadelphia Ordinance That Bans Firearms On City Property
- NJ Mom Wants To Withdraw Guilty Plea In Kidnapping, Starving Of 8-Year-Old Daughter
- NJ Man Claims Share Of $198M Mega Millions Jackpot
- Man Arrested After Firing Shots At Stepdaughter, Police In North Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...