Now three and a half years after federal prosecutors tried once powerful State Senator Vince Fumo and got a conviction on corruption charges, they’re still trying to extract restitution money, to go to one of his victims.
A federal prosecutor says Fumo, now serving time in a federal prison in Kentucky, should be required to pay an additional $800,000 in restitution on top of $3.4 million he already has paid.
The appeals court agreed with prosecutors that US District Judge Ronald Buckwalter did not explain why he sentenced the Philadelphia Democrat far below federal sentencing guidelines.
- Camden Man Pleads Guilty To Cashing Stolen Checks
- Fear Of Sandy Damage At Jersey Shore Leaves Rental Inventory On The Books
- Plenty To Do If You’re Staying In Town For Memorial Day Weekend
- Reproduction Of Historic Slave Ship Arrives At Seaport Museum
- Memorial Day Weekend: Jersey Shore’s First Big Test After Superstorm Sandy
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta