Julie Hermann has started her first full day as Rutgers’ athletic director.
Chris discusses the latest regarding the IRS scandal and it implications for the 2014 mid-term elections. He talks to Author and Columnist Mitch Albom, Comedian Kevin Pollack, CBS 3′s Beasley Reece and Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday.
Chris delves into the motivations of New Jersey Governor Chris Christie for inviting President Obama to tour the shore and examines the allegations of abuse against their new Athletic Director, Julie Hermann. He talks to Michael Bronstein and Jeff Roe on the Monday Morning Matchup and Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel.
Christie spokesman Michael Drewniak says the governor is aware of the report about Julie Hermann in the Star-Ledger of Newark, but wants to get more details before commenting.
The woman hired to clean up Rutgers’ scandal-scarred athletic program quit as Tennessee’s women’s volleyball coach 16 years ago after her players submitted a letter complaining she ruled through humiliation, fear and emotional abuse, The Star-Ledger reported Saturday night on its website.
A previously scheduled nonconference game between Rutgers and Penn State in 2014 will become the Big Ten’s first game under the new 14-team alignment with the Scarlet Knights joining the league.
A person familiar with the decision says Rutgers has hired Julie Hermann from the University of Louisville to be its new athletic director.
The Rutgers University Police Department has launched an investigation into the coach’s behavior following allegations of verbal abuse.
A new poll finds a majority of New Jersey residents think the school was right to fire basketball coach Mike Rice.
Former Rutgers coach Mike Rice is coaching his daughter’s AAU team.
Former Rutgers Athletic Director Tim Pernetti is getting $1.2 million in salary, plus an iPad in settlement deal.
Chris is broadcasting live all week from the Heritage Foundation in Washington DC. He talks to Jim Gilmore, the President of the Free Congress Foundation, the President of the NRA, David Keene about their efforts to fight restrictive gun ownership laws, and Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel about their tough home opening weekend against Kansas City.
Rutgers University president Robert Barchi is about to face some tough questions.
A former Rutgers University employee who made public the video that led to the basketball coach’s dismissal and athletic director’s resignation has filed a whistleblower lawsuit against the university.
- Blog: BJ's, Costco, Walmart - Services to Buy, Consider, or Skip
- Father, Son Acquitted Of Sex Trafficking After Prostitutes Testify On Their Behalf
- Technology Outage Leads To Delays At Philadelphia International Airport
- Vandals Use Maple Syrup To Vandalize Pottstown Church
- Review Of Philadelphia Police Policies Gets Underway
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...