“What we’ve noticed is that the parking there has created some back-ups during the peak hours,” spokesperson for the Mayor’s Office of Transportation and Utilities Andrew Stober says. “So we’re going to be instituting what is called a ‘peak hour clearance’.
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Electric Companies Prepare For Summer Usage Spike
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Governor Corbett Faces Off Against NCAA
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects