A group of runners are doing their part in getting shelter dogs adopted.
As the prospect of 80-degree temperatures looms over Monday’s Boston Marathon, race organizers are hoping the heat will forge a classic contest to rank among the legends of the event’s 116-year history even as they prepare for a potential medical crisis if runners wilt under the scorching sun.
If you’re not a runner, the thought of a 5K race is probably a little intimidating. The Ease Into 5K app can help.
Perhaps you made your New Year’s resolution to exercise and never kick started into action. It’s not too late.
The open registration field is limited to 30,000, and organizers say it took four days to reach that capacity last year.
If you plan on participating in the city’s 33rd annual Broad Street Run, make sure you register on time. Registration for the May 6th race is expected to sell out within a matter of days.
If your New year’s resolution involves getting in shape, the director of a spring-time half-marathon says, why not think about running?
New research finds that cryotherapy or body cooling can be helpful in recovering from stressful exercise.
Jog.fm has tons of playlists all tailored for different workouts.
You see barefoot running shoes everywhere now. But could they be dangerous, or good for your feet?
Jog.fm is the perfect musical companion for runners everywhere.
The Nike+sport watch with GPS from TomTom not only tracks your movement but also calculates how many calories you’re burning along the way.
There is one truth related to exercise that cuts across all lines. Consistency of exercise leads to better results.
Call it the vernal equinox, the first point of Aries, or Lady Day, whatever the name it all means the same, spring is officially here.
According to a new report being presented at the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, all that stretching you do before and after you exercise might not be that necessary.
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta