Walking is something 14-year-old Taj Bland of Overbrook, doesn’t take for granted.
The money raised will go to the Children’s Tumor Foundation to help find a cure for neurofibromatosis, a potentially life-threatening chromosome deficiency.
The Penn Museum’s “Run! Super-Athletes of the Sierra Madre” is set to close next weekend, so the museum is hosting a special guest.
PhillyHealthWatch’s Tiffany Bucciarelli interviews SPIN about the 5K Run/Walk “SPIN Possibilities in the Park 5K.”
A local church is holding a “Fit for Eternity” walk/run on Saturday, July 23rd in Germantown.
Saturday was the Sprint distance. Sunday, the big event, the Olympic distance features pros and elites competing for $40,000 in prize money.
A New Jersey man is going to great lengths to help children with autism.
If you’re a runner, you know registration is closed for the big Broad Street race, but there’s another Broad Street run you may not have known about, and it’s helping a young boy with a life-threatening disease.
- Cape May-Lewes Ferry Canceled For High Winds
- Pa. State Police Issue Amber Alert For Abducted Girl
- Gun Rights Advocates March To Protest Philadelphia Ordinance That Bans Firearms On City Property
- NJ Mom Wants To Withdraw Guilty Plea In Kidnapping, Starving Of 8-Year-Old Daughter
- NJ Man Claims Share Of $198M Mega Millions Jackpot
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...