But it will take time. This is a nine-year, four-phase, $900-million project.
New Jersey’s lieutenant governor and transportation commissioner are heading to Camden County to mark the start of a project intended to untangle one of the area’s most jammed highway interchanges.
The wraps are off of the first phase of a massive project to improve the convergence of Routes 295, 42 and 76 in South Jersey.
Authorities say a woman was killed and two other people were hurt when a car traveling on a southern New Jersey highway suddenly left the road and flipped over.
Police in Gloucester Township are investigating an accident that left one woman dead early Sunday morning.
Police arrested a suspect who is accused of robbing at gunpoint a gas station in Camden County on Monday afternoon.
Would you take the bus to work in Philadelphia from South Jersey if the service were improved? New Jersey transportation officials are looking into four alternatives that, in time, might just do that.
Plans to rebuild the Route 42/295 interchange in South Jersey are causing some major concerns for those with loved ones in nearby cemetary.
There are caffeine-crazed coffee fanatics, and then there are Cliff Ranson and Elizabeth Fischer, the Williamstown couple who were married Tuesday.
- Review Of Philadelphia Police Policies Gets Underway
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...