Route 202 Parkway
Traffic is now moving along the first highway to open in Southeastern Pennsylvania in more than 20 years.
The concept for a new Route 202 dates back nearly half a century, and now it’s just about two months from reality.
This $200 million, 8½-mile project, dreamed of since the 1960s, is in its final lap, with Pickertown Road scheduled for closure for nine months.
- Sisters Ejected From King Of Prussia Mall Over Profane Cancer Hats
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure in Philadelphia Public Schools
- Bench Honoring Fallen Firefighter Michael Goodwin Unveiled In South Philadelphia
- Veterans Advisory Commission Holds Resource Fair At City Hall
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...