Philadelphia may have more than its share of urban outdoor dining spots, but when it comes to rooftop bars and lounges, the city—sadly—comes up short. Still, the pickings aren’t quite slim to none.
A roof collapse at a home in Mercer County sent a roofer to the hospital Wednesday morning.
The man, an employee of Harris Companies, was reportedly helping to clean a roof at the company’s industrial complex located at 2201 Mount Ephraim Avenue on Monday morning when he fell through the structure.
Have you finished up your spring cleaning yet? Well, what about your roof? That’s right, in this week’s Angie’s List report, Jim Donovan explains roof cleaning and what you should know before you decide to do it.
This time of year, many of us are making home improvements, like installing new windows and siding. But there’s another important feature of your home that shouldn’t be overlooked: the roof.
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta