Thatcher died Monday at age 87.
Chris talks to Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett about the bill passing the House that would privatize the state owned liquor stores. He also talks to Michael Reagan about overcoming sexual abuse, Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday, CBS 3′s Beasley Reece about NFL rule changes and the NCAA Tournament, and Comedian Jay Wolf.
Presidents Day is next week but this week there’s some hands-on history taking place this week at the National Constitution Center.
Now, the question is: Is the country better off than it was four years ago? Anyone – including you – can answer that question.
The early returns are in and, according to the Neilson rating company, the Democrats beat the Republicans… and the NFL.
He was called the Great Communicator and some of Ronald Reagan’s best quotes are collected in a book with more than just history on its authors’ minds.
by Gary R’nel – 06/01/12 – Ronald Regan referred to America as the shining city on the hill in his 1984 acceptance of the Republican Party nomination and in his January 11,1989 farewell speech to […]
On this President’s Day, the National Constitution Center has several events planned to entertain and educate.
It’s the day before Election Day and suburban candidates and city Republicans are making the most noise.
Chris talks to Seth Everett about last night’s Phillies Playoff loss in St. Louis, Fox News Legal Analyst Lis Wiehl about her book, Waking Hours, and CBS News Reporter Sharyl Attkisson about her coverage of the Fast and Furious scandal.
Chris reviews President Obama’s press conference yesterday, talks to former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton about the intervention in Libya, Gerri Willis, host of the Willis Report on FOX Business Channel and to Comedian Joe Piscopo about the opening of Club Piscopo at Resorts in Atlantic City.
Chris talks to CBS Military Analyst Mike Lyons, Political Strategist Karl Rove and former Vermont Governor Howard Dean about the death of Osama bin Laden and it’s aftermath. He also talks to author Margot Morell about her book, Reagan’s Journey, and Susan Barnett about the Call for the Cure.
This week’s home video offerings are topped by several nonfiction (or nonfiction-based) works.
One of the advantages of investing in videos is that, frequently, you have a choice of being able to select either the single feature at a bargain price or, for a heftier price, a group of features packaged together.
- Sea Isle City Residents Prove They’re Stronger Than Sandy As Rebuilding Efforts Continue
- Pa. Senate Tackles Liquor Bill
- Family Of 10-Year-Old Boy Killed In Chester Accident Speaks Out
- Health: Study Shows Facebook Initiative To Boost Organ Donation Registration Worked
- NJ Health Officials Advise Residents Of Coyote Sightings
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...