Penn State University President Rodney Erickson was grilled Wednesday by alumni unhappy about how the school handled a child sex abuse scandal, the firing of longtime football coach Joe Paterno and a lack of transparency over the case.
A letter sent by Penn State’s president to tens of thousands of new and prospective students at the university acknowledges the turmoil raised by the alleged child sex abuse scandal but calls on them to show the high moral character that Penn State would rather be known for.
Penn State assistant coach Mike McQueary, a key witness in the child sex abuse scandal that has engulfed the school, has been placed on administrative leave.
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Donald Rumsfeld About His New Book
- No Bail For Faith Healing Couple Charged In Son's Death
- Driver Charged With DUI In Fatal Hit-Run Of Teen In Hatfield Township
- Sex Offender Charged For Allegedly Having Child Porn In Delaware
- Many Hot New Prizes Up For Grabs In Boardwalk Games This Summer
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta