Even if you’re on the Do Not Call list, you still probably get robocalls. The Federal Trade Commission wants to put a stop to that.
With Election Day just hours away, voters have been receiving unsolicited advice on how to cast a ballot at the polls. Voting watchdogs say some of the messaging is misleading and incorrect.
It’s happened to all of us, you’re just about to sit down for dinner and the telephone rings. On the other end of the line is a telemarketer.
- AC's Revel Exits Bankruptcy Court
- South Jersey Police Officer Rescues Man From Burning Home
- Gov. Christie Orders Flags In New Jersey To Be Flown Half-Staff In Mourning of Oklahoma Tornado Victims
- CBS News Reporter Sharyl Attkisson Says Her Computers May Have Been Tampered With
- Lehigh County Couple Charged In Theft Of $854K From Township
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...