Robin’s Books, located at 110 A S 13th Street, was shuttered for good on Saturday.
When Larry Robin joined the family business in 1960, Robin’s Books (started in 1936 by his grandfather) was one of 20 bookstores in center city Philadelphia.
There is an eclectic selection of top reads from Philadelphia-based authors that are sure to satisfy your page-turning cravings while supporting local talent, both past and present.
- Police Asking Motorists To Avoid Erial Road In Camden County Due To Oil Spill
- Meehan Talks To Local Vets About Combatting Sexual Assault In The Military
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Donald Rumsfeld About His New Book
- No Bail For Faith Healing Couple Charged In Son's Death
- Driver Charged With DUI In Fatal Hit-Run Of Teen In Hatfield Township
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta