A federal prosecutor says Fumo, now serving time in a federal prison in Kentucky, should be required to pay an additional $800,000 in restitution on top of $3.4 million he already has paid.
Christopher Wright, former chief of staff to the recently retired at-large councilman Jack Kelly, had been convicted in 2009 of what’s called “honest services fraud.”
Prosecutor Robert Zauzmer is asking a federal appeals court in Philadelphia to give former Pennsylvania state senator Vincent Fumo — convicted of 137 counts of corruption — more jail time.
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure in Philadelphia Public Schools
- Bench Honoring Fallen Firefighter Michael Goodwin Unveiled In South Philadelphia
- Veterans Advisory Commission Holds Resource Fair At City Hall
- Movie Review: 'Star Trek Into Darkness'
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...