Norman Hahn and his sons, who own a Lancaster County cabinetry company, are Mennonite Christians who believe it would be a sin to pay for certain contraception services.
Health care advocates say the decision is a victory for people actually affected by the Affordable Care Act.
The report by the Commonwealth Fund says 41 percent of those between 19 and 29 did not get medical care over the past year because of the cost. And among the uninsured, the figure jumped to 60 percent.
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing
- Former Philadelphia Cop, Once Hailed As Hero, Charged With Raping 2 Women
- AAA: NJ Gas Prices Still On The Rise
- Archbishop Chaput Ordains 3 To The Priesthood For Archdiocese Of Philadelphia
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia