Joe Paterno tied Eddie Robinson with his 408th career victory on Saturday night as Penn State beat Northwestern 34-24.
Penn State is coming off a 34-6 win over an overmatched Eastern Michigan squad last weekend.
This week, the 2-1 Nittany Lions return to Beaver Stadium to host Eastern Michigan out of the MAC.
Chaz Powell set the tone by returning the game’s opening kickoff 95 yards for a score and Silas Redd led an overwhelming ground game with two rushing touchdowns in Penn State’s 41-7 win over Indiana State on Saturday.
Coach Joe Paterno today declined to name a starter for Saturday’s season opener against Indiana State, other than saying that both Rob Bolden and Matt McGloin would play.
- Bench Honoring Fallen Firefighter Michael Goodwin Unveiled In South Philadelphia
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Veterans Advisory Commission Holds Resource Fair At City Hall
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure in Philadelphia Public Schools
- Movie Review: 'Star Trek Into Darkness'
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...