A local member of congress suggests no one jump to conclusions in the wake of Monday’s bombing at the Boston Marathon, paired with new discoveries of tainted mail sent to President Obama and elected officials in Washington.
In audio provided by the US Coast Guard, crews could be heard working to clear collapsed bridge pilings and debris that will allow the remaining tankers in the Mantua Creek to be offloaded and removed.
In the wake of the Paulsboro train derailment, South Jersey Congressman Rob Andrews is suggesting the federal government may need to take a more direct role in rail-bridge safety.
Speaking on a conference call on Tuesday afternoon, Rep. Andrews (D-NJ) expressed frustration at the pace of the cleanup of last Friday’s derailment.
Chris shares his thoughts and recollections on 9/11 and talks to the first Secretary of Homeland Security, Tom Ridge, and Senior Fellow at the Foreign Policy Research Institute, Ed Turzanski, about state of the country 11 years later and to CBS News Reporter Heather Bosch live from Ground Zero. He also talks to Rich Zeoli about the FBI raid and arrest of Trenton Mayor Tony Mack.
The committee is extending indefinitely its investigation into Rep. Rob Andrews (D-NJ), who has been accused of using tens of thousands of dollars in his campaign fund for personal travel.
South Jersey Congressman Rob Andrews is accused by Republican party members of using campaign money to pay for trips to California. He says the allegations are politically motivated.
A Washington-based watchdog group has filed a complaint against South Jersey congressman Rob Andrews, claiming that he has diverted thousands of dollars from his campaign to his personal use.
South Jersey Congressman Rob Andrews will refund nearly $10,000 to his campaign, after questions were raised about the use of that money.
Fitzpatrick: “Democracy is a messy business, but in the end the system did work in as much everyone’s views were heard.”
Andrews: “I think this deal is good for the country.”
New Jersey officials are claiming that the Army Corps of Engineers violated a federal court order last month, dumping dredge spoils from a section of the Delaware River in the Garden State.
- Local Nonprofit Group Helping Student Athletes Get Screened For Cardiac Problems
- Family of Young Kidnap Victim Plans to Sue Phila. School District
- Parents Of Missing College Student From Montgomery County Make Emotional Plea For Son's Return
- Duckling Rescue Stops Traffic In Montgomery County
- Main Line House Cleaner Sentenced In Theft of Historic Franklin Bust
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing
- Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The...
- 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,... Famous Women Who Underwent...