Chris reviews the most recent polls in the race for President and Senate in Pennsylvania. He reacts to Indiana Senate Candidate Richard Mourdock’s comments on abortion and rape and President Obama’s appearance on the Tonight Show. He talks to Brandon Pugh, a 19-year-old candidate for Board of Education in Moorestown NJ, Eric Mercer, whose mother received a phone call from Anne Romney, Congressman Pat Meehan, and Nancy O’Dell from Entertainment Tonight.
Paul Ryan had his moment at the RNC Wednesday night – and he seized it.
Republican efforts to promote hatred across racial and religious lines are heating up this electoral season. They have found a new warrior to promote the cause in Arizona, Gabriela Saucedo Mercer. Mercer has questioned whether Middle Easterners should be in the US “either legally or illegally”.
The speech gave much of what Ann and Mitt Romney have been trying to reveal about themselves throughout the misleading negative campaigning of 2012 which has put them on some imaginary pedestal due to Mitt Romney’s business success and extreme wealth. They, too, like most American families, have obviously experienced life’s uncertain challenges intertwined with their successes.
Chris reviews Chris Christie’s Keynote speech from the Republican National Convention with Breitbart TV’s Larry O’Connor and reporter Bob Ingle. He also talks to Senator James Inhofe from Oaklahoma and Staples founder Tom Stenberg.
One of the challenging things about grading the headliners on any given night of a political convention is that it really is the proverbial process of comparing apples and oranges.
Just because he is in a different state and about to star in the national political spotlight, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie hasn’t wavered from his usual unfiltered ways.
With the Monday session of the Republican National Convention now canceled, the big challenge for the GOP in Tampa is to cram four days worth of convention activities into three.
In the campaign, the voices of the Republican Party are speaking out.
In Tampa, the storm is causing a scheduling mess for the Republican National Convention.
There’s nothing I love more than the big events that come around every four years: the Olympic Games, the World Cup, and my personal favorite the American political conventions!
Paul not only speaks to many people but also for many people. He has earned his right to speak – regardless of the rules and politics.
- With Gov. Corbett's Signature, Philadelphia Traffic Court Is Out Of Business
- Trenton Man Sentenced In Ex-girlfriend's Alleged Abduction
- Germantown High School Graduates Its Final Class Ever
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Reveals Two Levels of Care By City
- New Jersey, Delaware Among States With Fewest Engaged Employees
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...