Our list of the week’s memorable videos offers both the current and vintage variety.
‘Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides’ took in an estimated $90 million, easily winning its debut weekend.
The debut of ‘Thor’ took in the big bucks and opened up the summer movie season on top.
The action-thriller sequel ‘Fast Five,’ did its best impression of a summer blockbuster by driving away to a first-place finish and raking in big bucks.
The animated attraction Rio, which had the year-to-date’s best opening last weekend, finished in first place at the box office for a second straight time, earning an estimated $27 million.
‘Rio’ was number one at the box office this weekend. ‘Scream 4′ took second.
- Man Arrested After Firing Shots At Stepdaughter, Police In North Philadelphia
- 3 Stabbed In 2 Separate Incidents In Philadelphia
- Police: Officers Shoot, Kill Man Wielding 7-Inch Butcher Knife
- Chester County Student Suspended, Cited After Classmate Hit By BB
- AC Casino Operators Look For New Options In Search Of Profits
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...