right to work
Chris reviews President Obama and Hillary Clinton’s interview on 60 minutes, LeSean McCoy’s Twitter battle with the mother of his child, and a professor from Arizona who claimed he had explosives on Independence Mall. He talks to Michael Bronstein and Colin Hanna on the Monday Morning Matchup, Renee Amoore about the Republican winter meeting, and gun rights activist Larry Ward.
Several conservative lawmakers have introduced a package of bills to outlaw compulsory union membership, but the odds are against Pennsylvania becoming the next right-to-work battleground state.
Chris remains skeptical about global warming as today’s drop to the lowest in two years and he is surprised at the commotion surrounding whether or not Beyonce lip synched the National Anthem at the Presidential Inauguration. He also talks to Congressman Mike Fitzpatrick about the debt ceiling, State Representative Daryl Metcalfe about making Pennsylvania a right-to-work state, and Tom McGrath from the Philly Post.
James P. Hoffa and Dick DeVos have vastly differing views of unions, which is why in this heated political climate battles are raging across America over unions in Indiana, Ohio, Illinois, Michigan, California and other states, the two took time to participate in CBS Local Digital Debate.
- Reproduction Of Historic Slave Ship Arrives At Seaport Museum
- Memorial Day Weekend: Jersey Shore’s First Big Test After Superstorm Sandy
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta