The scheduling of the Conclave — the meeting of the College of Cardinals to elect a new Pope — is still in the works.
A court hearing in Philadelphia next month could determine if criminal charges will stick over the novel indictment of a Roman Catholic church official charged with conspiracy and child-endangerment for his handling of priest transfers.
Corrento devoted two days a week for two years, listening to testimony. He says he heard from hundreds of victims and listened to sixty-nine priests.
- SEPTA Riders To See Fare Hikes Starting July 1
- Mary J. Blige Faces $3.4M Federal Tax Lien In NJ
- Pot-Legalization Group Relocates Outside US Courthouse After 2 Arrests
- Philadelphia Orchestra Prepares For Trip To China, 40th Anniversary Tour
- Police: Suspect Dragged Employee With Vehicle While Fleeing After Robbery
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta