Drexel blew a 9-point second half lead Saturday in a 75-66 loss to Rider.
The game began at 6am for an ESPN television audience.
The Dragons will start the season in the wee hours of Tuesday morning — 6 AM! — against the Rider Broncs.
Chris Fouch scored six of his 27 points in overtime as Drexel edged Rider 71-67 on Saturday.
The Dragons have done a lot of their damage on the road this season — they are already 3-1 away from home, which is already half as many road wins as they had last year.
- Police: Boy Chained To Table For Not Finishing Dinner
- Phila. Charter Schools Urge City and State To Increase Education Funding Citywide
- Study: Kids Exposed To Air Pollution At Young Age At Higher Risk Of Hyperactivity
- Delaware County SPCA Offering Free Pet Adoptions For Vets And Military Families
- Google To Roll Out New Feature That Allows Users To Send Money Via Gmail
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs