Ride The Ducks
An NTSB report says the first mate says he had learned that day of a medical emergency involving his son and had been making and receiving cell phone calls preceding the crash.
Two Hungarian tourists drowned on July 7th when a barge collided with a disabled duck boat full of passengers. The NTSB is expected to release a report Monday morning on its continuing investigation of the incident.
Mayor Michael Nutter says the idea of putting duck boats on the Schuylkill River simply does not float. The Nutter administration announced Tuesday that it is rejecting a plan to allow the amphibious tour vehicles on the Schuylkill.
The duck boat tours were suspended following last summer’s deadly collision on the Delaware River involving a duck boat and a barge.
We could know in about two weeks whether “Ride the Ducks” will ever be allowed to carry tourists on the Schuylkill River. The company stopped operations on the Delaware after last summer’s fatal collision with a barge.
“What we’re looking for is the best possible solution for the city of Philadelphia,” says Philadelphia managing director Rich Negrin.
The Ducks are back on the streets of Philadelphia, three months after the fatal collision on the Delaware. But they’re not yet taking passengers.
The investigation continues into last month’s fatal duck boat disaster along the Delaware River.
The attorney for the families of two people killed when a Ride the Ducks boat sunk in the Delaware River earlier this month is asking the city and the Coast Guard to keep the boats […]
The attorney for the two victims in this month’s fatal Duck Boat accident has returned from their funerals in Hungary. He says both families want answers as to how a leisurely boat ride went […]
More than two weeks after the fatal Duck Boat accident on the Delaware, KYW Newsradio has learned that the Streets Department never once compiled safety reports on tour passenger vehicles — reports that have been […]
The city of Philadelphia is hiring a new tugboat operator, after this month’s fatal crash on the Delaware River.
by KYW’s Ian Bush Authorities say the man piloting the tugboat involved in the fatal Duck Boat collision last week is refusing to talk with them about the crash. Ride the Ducks operations in Philadelphia […]
by KYW’s Kim Glovas Two memorial services, one private, one public, were held at Independence Seaport Museum Saturday for the two victims who died in the Duck Boat accident on Wednesday.
The president of “Ride the Ducks” briefs reporters and answers questions regarding Wednesday’s boat accident in the Delaware River.
- 2 Injured After Car Slams Into Wall Outside Yeadon Fire Department
- Study: Obesity Rates Highest Among Transportation Workers
- Penalty Phase Begins In Kaboni Savage Murder Case
- Local Red Cross Sends Help To Oklahoma Tornado Disaster Area
- Judge To Decide In Several Weeks Whether To Throw Out Corbett’s Case Against NCAA
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...