All charges have now been dismissed against the man who had been charged as the Chinatown groper, accused of indecent assault on two victims on the same day in late April.
Thirty-year-old Symantha Hicks of Horsham, Pa., was fired by Valley Forge Military Academy last month after three 17-year-old cadets alleged she gave them alcohol. Now, a cadet says she made sexual advances to him.
- Disabled Vet Beaten, Robbed During Home Invasion In Northeast Philadelphia
- Social Security Administration Releases Annual List Of Most Popular Baby Names
- Powerball Ticket Worth $1 Million Sold In Montgomery County
- Police Tracking Latest Clues in Disappearance of College Student From Montco
- Pennsylvania Woman Charged With Texting Before Fatal Crash