A blue ribbon spread over five miles of the New Jersey Coastline Friday morning was a symbolic show of a new start for the residents and business owners who’ve had to endure and rebuild after Hurricane Sandy tore through the shoreline.
An official from the Guinness Book of World Records announced Friday morning that New Jersey made a new world record.
Community Legal Services (CLS) provides free civil law services to low income families throughout Philadelphia.
Gloucester County cut the ribbon on a new facility at the county college in Sewell on Friday, aimed at helping young people with special needs move from high school to college and the working world.
- Expert: ecoATMs Easy Money For Thieves
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...