By John McDevitt PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – The investigation continues into the abduction and brutal assault of a 5-year-old West Philadelphia girl last month. With one woman in custody, police continue to search for other suspects. […]
The SPCA has increased the reward for information leading to the arrest of the person responsible for the death of six dogs left near train tracks in South Philadelphia.
Eight years after a local couple disappeared, the Burlington County Prosecutor’s Office — along with the FBI and Philadelphia police – is reaching out to the public for help determining what happened to the pair.
On Friday, Feb. 8th, 38-year-old Rhonda Scott, of Camden, was stabbed multiple times then severely burned in what appears to have been an intentionally set fire in an abandoned home on the 1700 block of Tioga Street.
The SPCA is offering $2,000 for information leading to the arrest of the person responsible for the death of six dogs left near train tracks in South Philadelphia.
Police now say they are looking for another “person of interest” in the abduction of a five-year-old girl from at Bryant Elementary School.
On Thursday around 2:30 p.m., a male suspect entered the Citizens Bank branch at 6324 Stenton Avenue in Philadelphia and handed the teller a note demanding money.
African American community leaders, stood with the Mayor and police investigators to announce they have increased the reward in the case of the 5-year-old girl who was abducted from her West Philadelphia school last week, kept overnight and found at a playground the next day.
The mayor of Philadelphia has announced a $30,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the abductors of a 5-year-old girl.
The victim and her family will speak to the media at a press conference on Wednesday morning at 10:30 a.m.
Saanvi has been missing since Monday. Authorities believe she was abducted from her home in the Marquis Apartments in King of Prussia where her grandmother was found dead.
A friend of the family of Sukhvinder Singh, who has been missing since September, has offered $5,000 to anyone who can provide information on his whereabouts.
The FOP is kicking in another $5,000 bringing the total reward to $35,000 in the search for suspects in the murder Saturday morning of 19-year police veteran, Officer Moses Walker Junior.
A Mom and Dad who lost their son in a deadly robbery last month in the Society Hill section of Philadelphia returned to the crime scene to put up more reward signs on street furniture, in an effort to find his killer.
$1,000 Reward Offered For Information Leading To Arrest Of Suspect Responsible For Homicide In Camden
On May 29, 2012, Samazie Chambliss, a 20-year-old from Camden, was shot multiple times on the 1200 block of Princess Avenue. He was taken to Cooper Hospital, where he died of his injuries.
- Meehan Talks To Local Vets About Combatting Sexual Assault In The Military
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Donald Rumsfeld About His New Book
- No Bail For Faith Healing Couple Charged In Son's Death
- Driver Charged With DUI In Fatal Hit-Run Of Teen In Hatfield Township
- Sex Offender Charged For Allegedly Having Child Porn In Delaware
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta