The 13th Street Empire is expanding a block.
Four days and 50 versions of “Margaritaville” later, talent scouts for the Jimmy Buffett-themed restaurant, music and gambling complex that will open next month have a pretty good idea which acts they’ll hire to perform there.
Eagles tight end Brent Celek to open ‘Prime Stache,’ a restaurant in Old City.
It’s almost passe to talk about pig as much as we do. But not quite yet. Here are a few dishes that take bacon beyond a couple smoky strips on a plate.
Rex 1516′s Chef Regis Jansen has stepped down due to his fight with a deadly illness. Now, the restaurant is stepping up with a new cocktail to raise money for the organization that helps him.
It used to be that you had to be a real VIP to get recognized at your favorite restaurant. But as 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan finds, now your name, your favorite table, and even how much you tip can be stored in databases for instant access.
Whether your palette fancies a fine fillet of grilled fish, a succulent lobster tail or a tin box of delicious oysters, Philly’s selection of seafood restaurants can satisfy your soul.
The delicious and decidedly un-nutritious donut and fried chicken shop has declared New Year’s Day “Chicken Wing Day.”
Score one for the waiters, as City Council approved a bill that stops restaurant owners in Philadelphia from deducting credit card fees from the waiters’ tips.
Ela restaurant is located on the corner of 3rd and Bainbridge Streets. Co-owner Jason Cichonski (left) says most locals recognize that spot as the old Judy’s restaurant.
Chris discusses the the escaped wild animals in Ohio, President Obama and Vice President Biden pushing their jobs plan, and Mitt Romney pulling an attack ad on Rick Perry. He talks to CBS 3′s Walt Hunter and Ben Simoneau on the Basement of Horror Case.
Jon Bon Jovi’s “pay-what-you-can” charity restaurant in New Jersey is open for business.
Delaware State Police say two restaurant employees were forced into a refrigerator by four robbers.
Fire officials are investigating the cause of an early morning blaze that damaged a popular South Street restaurant.
Ocean City is probably the most well-known dry town in the Philadelphia area, but by this time next year, a group of restaurant owners are hoping their customers will be able to have a drink with dinner.
- Veteran Phila. Police Narcotics Officer Caught in FBI Sting, Charged With Ripoff
- Man Sues South Philly Sex Shop, Claims Gel Burned His Weenie
- New Jersey Changes Handicapped Parking Program
- Caught On Tape: Gunman Opens Fire Inside Strip Club With AK-47
- Constitution Center Deal Will Bring an Original 'Bill of Rights' to Philadelphia
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...