If you’d like to share negative thoughts about a restaurant experience or contractor, there are many opportunities to post customer reviews online, but prepare to be sued.
The best place to find new good places to eat and have fun is your friends. That’s where the Raved app comes in.
There are plenty of apps that let you review restaurants, but if you’re more interested in particular dishes, FoodSpotting might be the one for you.
Find hotels, restaurants and other local knowledge straight from your phone with the Trip Advisor app.
Zagat, the most trusted name in user generated restaurant reviews has an app.
- Sea Isle City Residents Prove They’re Stronger Than Sandy As Rebuilding Efforts Continue
- Pa. Senate Tackles Liquor Bill
- Family Of 10-Year-Old Boy Killed In Chester Accident Speaks Out
- Health: Study Shows Facebook Initiative To Boost Organ Donation Registration Worked
- NJ Health Officials Advise Residents Of Coyote Sightings
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...