Research In Motion
But even with these new devices, Seifert believes BlackBerry will have a problem winning over iPhone or Android users.
Research In Motion now will be known as the device it creates. “RIM becomes Blackberry,” said CEO Thorsten Heins. The company is offering its first touchscreen device.
Some are calling the event make-or-break for the flagging company.
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes
- Plane Makes Belly Landing In New Jersey After Departing From Philadelphia
- 2nd Annual Love Your Park Week Offers Plethora Of Events For All
- NJ Resident 1 Of 2 Winners For Mega Millions $190M Drawing