The Department of Conservation and Natural Resources secretary resigned at the governor’s request Thursday, but the reason was not immediately disclosed.
Gov. Chris Christie is perhaps the nation’s highest-profile Republican — but that’s no guarantee the seat held by the late Sen. Frank Lautenberg will switch to GOP hands.
The chairman of the Delaware Republican Party abruptly resigned Wednesday, saying he needed to devote more time to his business.
New Jersey Democrats have an election-year issue that could make Gov. Chris Christie squirm — but they’ve been too divided so far to use it to their advantage.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has launched his first television commercial of this year’s gubernatorial campaign.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has revived a tax-cut plan similar to one that floundered last year as the Democrat-controlled state Legislature fretted that the state would not have the revenue to support it.
A new poll affirms Gov. Chris Christie’s record-high popularity as New Jersey’s governor, but also shows voters are split over whether he would make a good president.
A survey, done by The California Citizens Compensation Commission, says Tom Corbett was the highest paid governor in the U.S. in 2012.
The mayor of a rural South Jersey town that has seen additional state aid under Gov. Chris Christie has become the third Democratic mayor to throw support behind the popular Republican.
Governor Corbett is in the middle of a political firestorm over his pending decision on whether to accept an expansion of Medicaid in Pennsylvania and there’s pressure on both sides.
According to a new poll, Chris Christie and Hillary Clinton lead the pack for their respective parties in the early look at the run for President in 2016.
The Democratic mayor of Harrison and the entire town council of the Democratic stronghold have endorsed Republican Gov. Chris Christie for re-election.
In the aftermath of the election, a debate about the future.
Pennsylvania’s first elected gay legislator is getting ready to take office in the State House in January after winning an uncontested race this past week.
Republican state House Speaker Sam Smith is suggesting the election in Philadelphia was rigged, but Democratic Sen. Vincent Hughes says Smith is sour because Republicans lost badly in Pennsylvania.
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Pennsylvania Senate Republicans Unveil Liquor Reform Proposal
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...