Republican Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett
Pennsylvania’s senior US senator, Democrat Bob Casey, says the school rampage has prompted him to change his position and support a ban on assault weapons. But, when pressed by reporters at a Thursday news conference, Republican Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett largely deflected questions about his position on assault weapons, shifting the focus to other issues.
- SEPTA Riders To See Fare Hikes Starting July 1
- Mary J. Blige Faces $3.4M Federal Tax Lien In NJ
- Pot-Legalization Group Relocates Outside US Courthouse After 2 Arrests
- Philadelphia Orchestra Prepares For Trip To China, 40th Anniversary Tour
- Police: Suspect Dragged Employee With Vehicle While Fleeing After Robbery
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta