Rep. Bob Brady
The goal, officials said, is a great experience for the thousands of spectators, with five performance zones along the parade route, including an expanded one at Broad and Ritner.
“If the city is going to have a casino, then we should maximize the benefit to the city from that casino,” says a spokesman for US Rep. Bob Brady.
When she saw them apparently trying to jimmy a sliding glass door in the back of the house, she yelled and banged on a window, driving them off.
Congressman Rob Andrews of New Jersey didn’t mince words over the announcement by Rep. Anthony Weiner of New York that he’s going to quit Congress.
US Rep. Bob Brady (D-Pa.) calls the photos “grotesque.”
The Philadelphia area’s congressional delegation is trying to make sure a project to deepen the Delaware River stays on track.
- Historical Monument To Overlook Graves Of Veterans In Philadelphia
- Author Hopes To Lure People Back Into Studying History With Book On Civil War
- Philadelphia To See Economic Boost From NCAA Lacrosse Championships
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...