The house keys in the big box at Mary Allen Realty in Ship Bottom, Long Beach Island were getting a workout on Monday, as families off for President’s Day came to town to see summer rentals.
When you sign a lease, you are obligated to pay the rent every month for the term of the lease, regardless of why you want to move.
Homeowners, renters and business owners in Philadelphia have been made eligible for federal assistance to help recover from the affects of Tropical Storm Lee, which inundated the area with rain and flood waters earlier this month.
On Thursday, affordable housing advocates will lobby in Trenton to maintain and expand affordable housing, and promote legislation lawmakers and the governor can agree on.
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Pennsylvania Senate Republicans Unveil Liquor Reform Proposal
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...