Plaintiff Carl Greene is seeking nearly $1 million in lost wages and benefits, plus damages, after his 2010 firing from the Philadelphia Housing Authority.
Pennsylvania Governor Ed Rendell (D) tells Eyewitness News the NFL is “symptomatic of the wussification of America” for postponing Sunday night’s Eagles game until Tuesday night.
The state Senate has passed and sent to Governor Rendell a bill that is designed to alleviate severe overcrowding in Pennsylvania’s prisons.
Hear the Governor’s thoughts on the Eagles recent draft….
- Driver Charged With DUI In Fatal Hit-Run Of Teen In Hatfield Township
- Area Doctor Working On Ways To Get More Lungs For Transplant
- 'Fuel Your Passion For Fashion' With New Package At Philadelphia Hotel
- Culinary Scene Down The Shore Explodes This Summer
- Judge Orders Faith-Healing Couple Facing Murder Charges Be Held Without Bail
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta