As of Friday afternoon, just over 1,000 people had been “invited” to partake, with 832 who said they were “going.”
If you buy a collectible, how do you know if it’s real and what can you do if it isn’t?
Penguins and Flyers quickly becoming sports’ biggest rivalry.
Jonthan Papelbon says he’s yet to see any leadersip with the Phillies.
Jonathan Papelbon says that the Phillies would not allow him to take the anti-inflammatory Toradol.
Curt Schilling says members of the Red Sox organization told him to take PEDs.
Former Phillies manager Terry Francona says that Phillies fans are angrier than Red Sox fans.
Chris Ivy, director of sports for Texas-based Heritage Auctions, says online bidding begins around Feb. 4. Live bidding will take place Feb. 23.
94WIP’s Howard Eskin and Al Morganti debate whether Curt Schilling should be in the Hall Of Fame.
Victorino signs a three-year contract with the Red Sox, worth $38 million.
Stephen, Please! ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith came under fire Thursday for using a racial slur on Thursday’s edition of First Take. The comment happened during a discussion of whether or not Kobe Bryant will play in […]
Curt Schilling auction begins today, but no bloody sock.
Computers, speaker systems, that once belonged to Curt Schilling’s video game are on the auction block.
Former Phillies pitcher Curt Schilling might have to sell the famed blood-stained sock he wore during the 2004 World Series to cover millions of dollars in loans he guaranteed to his failed video game company.
Johnny Pesky, who played, managed and served as a broadcaster for the Red Sox in a baseball career that lasted more than 60 years, died Monday. He was 92.
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta