Authorities say Jon Bon Jovi’s 19-year-old daughter is hospitalized after overdosing on heroin in a dorm at her upstate New York college.
Jon Bon Jovi wants his fans to know he’s alive and well. Rumors of the musician’s death spread online after a fake news release surfaced on social media sites Monday. However, Bon Jovi was performing at a charity concert at the Count Basie Theatre in Red Bank.
Jon Bon Jovi’s “pay-what-you-can” charity restaurant in New Jersey is open for business.
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...