State Senator Daylin Leach, a Democrat from suburban Philadelphia, held a news conference to detail his proposal, which he says would have marijuana sales essentially treated the same as liquor.
Recreational use of marijuana has been legalized in a couple of states, but don’t look for Pennsylvania to join the trend anytime soon.
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals
- Coast Guard Finds, Rescues Stranded Boater